Friday 4 December 2015

Magazine Contents Page Analysis

Due to my preliminary task consisting of producing both a front cover and contents page, I also had to research the conventions of a contents page as they are not the same as front cover conventions. Therefore I again researched the conventions and found my answers on SlideShare.


My first attempt at analysing a contents page was again to my favourite magazine category, fashion. Therefore alike my front cover I chose Vogue. I found out many new conventions and how images and text must be placed to fit the appropriate conventions. For my Preliminary task I had decided to do a fashion magazine therefore I wanted to learn as many conventions as I possibly could.

For my second analysis, I went to a completely irrelevant genre and chose a sports magazine. This is so I could familiarise myself with different types of media based terminology and wanted something a bit different to analyse.

No comments:

Post a Comment