Friday 8 January 2016

Music Magazine Front Page and Contents Page Analysis

Before I began making my own Music Magazine, I had to look for the conventions that are usually in a Music Magazine so I have an idea of how to structure my magazine and what to include. As I did this for my preliminary task I was already aware of many conventions that are already apparent in various magazines. However, due to my last task being quite unsatisfactory in my opinion, I needed to make sure my main task hit all my high expectations, and therefore had to really understand all conventions and where they usually are around the magazine.
Therefore I picked two different magazines, one for the front cover and the other for the contents page, and analysed it for conventions. I made sure they were both music magazines (due to my main task being to create a music magazine) and here is my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment